Several Generations of the Bivins Clan!

Several Generations of the Bivins Clan!
Hanging out!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sadly my cousin passed last Friday. I know her mother and I am confident that I will meet her across the river. Make connections with people now, time is so very precious, though at times it seems to drag on. My father is related to a celebrity, he is hesitant to contact this man, who he has known his entire life though they live 20 minutes from each other. I think he is hesitant about his reaction after all these years. I have encouraged him to contact him, he doesn't need anything from the man, but the man may need him. Especially in a place like Vegas where home cooking cannot be found! Reach out to those you haven't talked to in years, family is just a phone call away. You can reach me on this blog by clicking on comments and posting.

No comments: