Several Generations of the Bivins Clan!

Several Generations of the Bivins Clan!
Hanging out!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Welcome to our family Blog! My name is Cheri Weeks-Young and I am planning the next family reunion in either, TN, Las Vegas, Orlando, or Vegas in June 2009.

How am I a Bivins? Well, My grandfather is Spurgeon Bivins his mom was Levy (big mama), his father John. My mother is his second eldest daughter Earnestine, the smart, somewhat brooding one. How are you a Bivins? Pleas share below.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a Bivins my Grandfather is Spurgeon Bivins senior and my mother was Agnes Bivins Sherman the eldest child of Spurgeon and Ruth Bivins. My mother passed away in 1980 and from that point I was raised by Joyce-Bivins Watson and Dr William Watson

Unknown said...

I am a Bivins, my Grandfather is Spurgeon Bivins, my mother is Earnestine Bivins Weeks.