Several Generations of the Bivins Clan!

Several Generations of the Bivins Clan!
Hanging out!

Saturday, September 01, 2007

I just got back from vacation with my faamily. We visited my husbands family in Mammoth, CA. We fished, and fished, and fished some more. Their were bears folks, real ones. They were within 100 feet of my children. What was I thinking? Well, I guess it is no worse than choosing to spend a n entire week with family! LOL But seriously, my kids got to hang out with the only cousins they have on my husbands side that are their age. They had a fantastic time, even if they did drag me to the lake and make me fish, secretly I enjoyed it.

Children should have memories like those, I know my oldest will never forget lazer tag with her cousins! Or running through the sprinklers on the way to the zoo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bears eh? I never knew you to be one for fishing. Bears??? I'm glad the kids have cousins to play with. I know what its like growing up without.

Kim M said...

There is nothing wrong with fishing. I enjoy the time that I spend with my husband even when I fall into the water. The time we share is wonderful. You should do it more often.