Several Generations of the Bivins Clan!

Several Generations of the Bivins Clan!
Hanging out!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Hey, if you missed the last family reunion, you'll want to get to the next one! I'm volunteering to plan it! I want your input. Where would you like it to be held? Gaitlinburg, TN., Miami, FL., Las Vegas or Myrtle Beach? Or we can take a cruise! Let me know soon so I can have an agent get the best pricing for us. I work with some of the best agents in the business. Save the date now this will be a fun filled event wherever we go and there will be events for the whole family! I will use an agent with a payment plan, and arrange a charter from Alabama to Atlanta for the elderly. Place your votes now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My votes have been cast. I'm actually going to try to make a family event.